Here is a meditation I recorded to help you feel more fully present in your body now. Click on the YouTube link below.
Is too much togetherness during sheltering-in and lock-down stressing your relationships with loved ones?
Are you managing stress or is stress managing you?
Maybe you’ve got the skills to manage stress, but the knot in your shoulder and the tone in your voice are telling you to refocus on the daily discipline of actually doing the meditation, prayer, movement, and me-time that keeps you in the flow.
Time to Re-Calibrate!
Up-level your response to stress during this challenging time dealing with COVID-19.
Join Re-Calibration Boot Camp for a three-week online, intensive time of focused awareness to consciously push the reset button and re-calibrate for the current challenges.
- Learn five tools to help you respond to stress with Grace so you can improve relationships with the people who matter to you.
- Deepen your listening for the still, quiet voice guiding you into closer relationship with the Divine Within so you can experience more God in your body, emotions, and mind.
- Strengthen your inner resilience muscles through focused listening to your body, emotions, mind and spirit.
Three Wednesdays, April 1, 8, 15, at 11:30AM-1:00pmCT.
Register on EventBrite:
Contact me for details: [email protected]
When did you experience an upset that you wish you had handled differently? Maybe your stressful response created ramifications that affected your relationships with work-mates, friends or loved ones.
Up-level your stress response and improve your relationships with the people who matter most – family, friends, co-workers and clients. Your natural state of well-being is already within you ready to access. When your response to stress comes from your natural state of inner well-being, you feel more grounded, less frazzled and less reactionary.
When you are plugged in to your inner well-being, the right words show up to clearly communicate your intention. When you are plugged in, you can access your wisdom for creative problem solving. When you get plugged in to your natural energy reservoir, you can align physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually for a greater sense of well-being.
Update your skills to live in well-being more often and create ripples of well-being that uplift the people around you too.
The holiday season can be a stressful time for relationships. Take advantage of my Holiday Stress Resilience Special. Regularly $200 per 2-hour session – Nov/Dec only $120. Call or text now to schedule your introductory session. 651-472-3995
Which of your gifts and talents are you ready to unwrap and explore:
Intuitive knowing? Inner healing? Angelic connection?
Are you curious about:
- How to hear the still, small voice of God Within more often so you can feel more passionate, purposeful and confident about your choices?
- How to access your innate well-being and inner healer so you can allow God’s healing to flow to you and through you to heal others?
- How to connect to your guardian angel so you feel extra comfort and protection when you feel stressed or afraid?
Unwrap Your Spiritual Gifts
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:00-9:00pm
Mastery in the Art of Living
at The Wellness Circle
7094 Lake Drive, Lino Lakes, MN 55014
Join this fun and informative workshop to access new ways of being and learn five tools to Unwrap Your Spiritual Gifts. You will:
- increase awareness of your body’s energetic vibrations to better manage your emotions and mental chatter;
- move your body and tone sacred sounds in harmony with your spirit to feel more peaceful;
- connect to your guardian angel in the sanctuary of your heart through guided meditation to feel protected;
- express your creative wisdom in written guided poetry to better know your wise higher self;
- discover what your inner wisdom is trying to tell you in your dreams.
You are a wise spiritual being living a physical experience. When you connect through your wise Soul self to God the Infinite, you access radiant gifts like self-love, compassion, and discernment. Your relationships grow stronger and more rewarding when you use your natural inner spiritual gifts.
Click on the link to register for the workshop. You can call or text me with questions. 651-472-3995
I’m Leah Skurdal, Spiritual Wellness Coach at Mastery in the Art of Living. I offer an inspirational look at living as a spiritual being having a physical experience. I combine research with stories of spiritual transformation to make challenging skills easy to integrate into daily living. In my book, Seeking Serenity: How to Find Your Inner Calm and Joy, I help people align body, emotions, mind and spirit to reduce stress, create more joyful relationships, and expand their intuitive wisdom.
Sometimes, too much family togetherness at the holidays can feel stressful.
Here are 3 tips to bring your best self to the Thanksgiving table.
First, set your intention to stay happy no matter what. Connect to your inner wellbeing that is not dependent on what other people say or do.
Second, shift into neutral and be curious. How did Uncle Bob come to that conclusion? Why is Mom stressing about the gravy? How can you respond to stressors with compassion and not contribute to the drama?
Third, you will probably digest your food better if you allow more love, light and joy to flow through you. How can you raise the vibration for everyone at the table through your joy?
Really, at the end of the day, all we can control is our own response.
To learn more about skills to manage your energy and vibration, email me and let’s set up a time to chat. [email protected]
I have been resisting my calling for years – decades – because it sounds too weird, too scary and like a lot of work. But this calling keeps knocking at my heart. Listen!
The calling in my heart tells me to grow an oak savanna. Not a physical grove of trees (although I love oak trees) but a spiritual oak savanna.
In every acorn lives the promise of an oak savanna. Some acorns will get eaten by squirrels. Some acorns will sprout, grow into seedlings and be eaten by deer. Some seedlings will grow into oak trees that get cut down to make oak cabinets and door frames.
But some oak trees will produce more acorns, some of which will turn into food and fuel, some of which will grow into oak trees that produce more acorns – until an entire oak savanna covers the terrain providing food, shelter, and shade for plants, bugs, animals and humans.
All that promise in each acorn!
Are you an acorn ready to grow an oak savanna?
I’m looking for a few nuts like me.
Starting in January 2019, I am launching an “oak savanna training academy” – a sisterhood of change-makers and spiritual pioneers.
You might be one of them if life seems to get in the way of living your higher purpose.
You feel a calling to make a difference in the world – and you would do it if you didn’t have so many obligations, so many demands on your time, so many people asking you to do more.
Really! You will get to that calling when you have less stress and can better manage the things in front of you. When things slow down. When there are fewer distractions. When you feel less stressed out all the time.
Sorry to tell you. That is called LIFE. If not now, then when? The world is at the 11th hour right now and we need your gifts and talents!
I’m creating the Oak Savanna Training Academy for you to respond to the stress of life with your Higher Self! So you can bring your best self to the table. And I’m creating a format that can fit into your busy day so you feel less stressed while you are on track having a blast living your life on purpose.
During the 12-week online program, you will receive tools to:
- Connect to your Higher Self during times of stress so you feel better faster
- Practice self-forgiveness so you can return to self love more quickly when you make a mistake
- Listen to another person’s Higher Self so you understand their motivation, release your judgment and improve your relationships
- Keep your heart open so you can respond to conflict with compassion and not add to the drama around you
- Hear the stillness under your mind chatter so you feel more inner peace
- Align with the Divine expressing through you and as you so you feel greater joy and passion in your life
Message me if you would like to learn more about the Oak Savanna Training Academy. I can’t wait to get started!
We live in a challenging world in challenging times. You may notice people around you falling into despair. Some days it might feel like enough of a challenge to keep your own head above water without trying to hold others up from sinking beneath the surface too. Maybe your office environment gets snarky when co-workers feel stressed. Maybe your family members act out when they feel angry, sad or unloved.
It takes focus and determination to stay on track creating a world where you want to live – a world where you feel loved and appreciated. A world where the people around you are stable and joyful too.
So, how do you keep yourself stable enough to be a light in the dark for others – without extinguishing your own light in the process?
Practice the art of Spiritual Pilates to strengthen your inner spiritual core muscles so you can intentionally create the life you love and desire – a life where you show up as your best self and others contribute to your well-being rather than drag you down. Consistently practicing the skills of Spiritual Pilates leads to new levels of self-mastery.
Self-mastery does not mean that you never make mistakes or need to re-calibrate your vibrations to get back on track toward achieving your goals and dreams. Self-mastery is about how quickly you get back to center once you have gotten off track.
You are invited to join the Spiritual Pilates online community to practice skills leading to self-mastery.
In Spiritual Pilates, you learn skills to manage your subtle energy vibrations so that you can:
- Get yourself out of a slump more quickly and feel better faster;
- Respond to the ups and downs of life without feeling flustered when things don’t go as planned;
- Improve the quality of your relationships and have more rewarding interactions with people;
- Feel energized enough to make dinner at the end of the day;
- Calm your mind chatter and stop making things worse for yourself;
- Experience more God in your daily life and feel blessed moment to moment;
- Shine your inner light more brightly so people around you can find their own path more easily.
The next session of Spiritual Pilates: On the Road to Self-Mastery begins November 13, 2018.
- The live online workshop meets four Tuesdays, 7–8:00pm CT, 8-9:00ET, 6-7:00MT, 5-6:00PT November 13, 20, 27, December 4
- Recordings available
- Live and recorded Q&A Weekly
- Meditations, homework
- Two live 10-minute mid-day energy resets weekly
- Closed Facebook group
In Spiritual Pilates we focus on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy vibrations and how to:
Week 1 – raise and sustain your physical energy vibration so you feel energized and not depleted;
Week 2 – work with emotional vibrations that stop you from moving forward so you can stay on track toward achieving your goals and desires;
Week 3 – assess whether your thoughts are in integrity with your intentions or keeping you stuck in old patterns of behavior;
Week 4 – align body, emotions, mind and spirit for optimal well-being so you are living your life on purpose and you feel fulfilled.
Check with your inner guidance to see if Spiritual Pilates resonates with you. Then, call or text me and let’s set up a time to chat about whether Spiritual Pilates is the next right step for you. Leah 651-472-3995.
Access the deep inner reservoir within your Soul of INFINITE love, peace, joy, abundance, harmony, freedom and well-being.
But, how do you tap into that reservoir of peace within
when the external environment is not peaceful?
You build your inner spiritual core muscles and reset your default at a higher vibration through practicing
On the Road to Self-Mastery
beginning October 9, 7:00-8:00pm
In the 4-week, online Spiritual Pilates workshop, you learn skills to respond to the stress of the life from your Higher Self so that you can:
- feel calm when you arrive after driving through stressful rush hour traffic;
- educate the rude co-worker about how you prefer to be treated rather than make the situation worse by dishing it back;
- elegantly shift to Plan B when the dinner burns as the guests arrive.
You also learn to align with your higher energetic vibrations so you can:
- connect to your personal power center and feel more grounded
- access your Source of innate Well-Being within and feel deeper self-love
- align ego-mind with Divine mind to transform negative thoughts into self-forgiveness.
Hi! I’m Leah Skurdal, author of Seeking Serenity: How to Find Your Inner Calm and Joy. For over 25 years, I have specialized in helping women experience more of what they DO want to create in their lives. Check in with your intuition about whether Spiritual Pilates is your next right step. Contact me at [email protected] and let’s chat.
“You set me back on track today. You are a great listener and fast on your feet! Hoping to practice more in the moment like this. I could have easily written off the rest of my day because I seemed to be scraping by, but it’s never too late to have a great day.” Spiritual Pilates Workshop Participant
It took me a while to integrate the energy of this painting. I kept turning the painting until it seemed right. It blew me away that the artist, Linda Rasche, matched my colors exactly without knowing what they were or that I had favorite colors. She followed her intuition.
Have you ever been spot on like that? Without knowing how you arrived at being spot on?
Sometimes integrating the energy of children is like that. Their high vibration can feel overwhelming at times. The children coming to the planet now bring a higher vibration than in the past. How do we older, experienced beings integrate the wisdom, and sometimes raucous energy, of children so that we don’t squelch their wisdom but embrace their contributions?
How do you interact with the kids’ vibrations so your response is spot on?
Good question. One we will be working on in my online workshop Spiritual Pilates: On the Road to Self Mastery. Because, of course, creating an environment where children thrive starts by creating an environment where their parents thrive.
Check with your intuitive wisdom and see if this resonates with you And if the Spiritual Pilates workshop is a good fit for you.
In Spiritual Pilates, you learn skills to:
- Strengthen your inner spiritual core muscles so you can navigate the ups and downs of life And respond from your higher self;
- Sustain your higher vibration of peace and calm when the overtired and hungry kid starts screaming for a cookie;
- Discern what questions to ask when the kid comes home crying from school;
- Take your mommy wisdom or grandma wisdom to the next level and trust your intuition telling you to change schools so the kid gets the education appropriate to her needs.
As you integrate your higher level of intuitive wisdom, you create an environment where you, the children and your whole family can thrive.
The next 4-week session of Spiritual Pilates starts Wednesday, September 5.
Check in with your mommy or grandma wisdom and see if it feels like the next right step for you.
Contact me for the details. 651-472-3995
Be well, Leah