Here is a meditation I recorded to help you feel more fully present in your body now. Click on the YouTube link below.
Is too much togetherness during sheltering-in and lock-down stressing your relationships with loved ones?
Are you managing stress or is stress managing you?
Maybe you’ve got the skills to manage stress, but the knot in your shoulder and the tone in your voice are telling you to refocus on the daily discipline of actually doing the meditation, prayer, movement, and me-time that keeps you in the flow.
Time to Re-Calibrate!
Up-level your response to stress during this challenging time dealing with COVID-19.
Join Re-Calibration Boot Camp for a three-week online, intensive time of focused awareness to consciously push the reset button and re-calibrate for the current challenges.
- Learn five tools to help you respond to stress with Grace so you can improve relationships with the people who matter to you.
- Deepen your listening for the still, quiet voice guiding you into closer relationship with the Divine Within so you can experience more God in your body, emotions, and mind.
- Strengthen your inner resilience muscles through focused listening to your body, emotions, mind and spirit.
Three Wednesdays, April 1, 8, 15, at 11:30AM-1:00pmCT.
Register on EventBrite:
Contact me for details: [email protected]
You may have noticed lately how your stress response affects your health and your relationships. What are you doing to build your resilience muscles so you can respond to stress with grace?
The key things I am doing for my well-being are to maintain my daily discipline of mindful movement, meditation, breath-work, gratitude, staying hydrated, and eating healthfully.
I have a mindfulness bell on my phone that chimes randomly reminding me to notice my thoughts. As I wrote this, the mindfulness bell chimed and I became aware that I haven’t written in my gratitude journal today.
I am grateful for many things today: a warm house while the March wind blows outside; warm water and soap to wash my hands carefully for twenty seconds when I come inside; a mug of my favorite tea; the sweetness of inhaling deeply into the bottom of my lungs; my well-being.
What are five things you are grateful for today?
Here are three more offerings to help you build your resilience muscles.
- Two well-being meditations on YouTube that will help you reconnect to your natural state of inner well-being.
- Spreading Well-being Meditation (19 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7Y8UAR6zk
- Transforming Fear with Love Meditation (10 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGu7KVX6nzE
- Two free live Global Well-being meditations online Sunday, March 22, 11:00am-11:30amCT and Wednesday March 25, 8:00am-8:30amCT
Leah Skurdal is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. You can click on the Zoom.us link to join by video or audio or you can phone in from wherever you are.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 645 555 0481
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 645 555 0481
- You are invited to join Recalibration Boot Camp, a 3-week intensive workshop to focus on the daily discipline of building resilience habits.
- Three Wednesday mornings April 1, 8, 15, 11:30-1:00pmCT
- Daily online group and individual support to keep your new habits on track.
- $149 Register on EventBrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/100650368963
Uplevel your daily discipline and strengthen your resilience for the rest of the year.
How do you respond when
- the teenager communicates a hard to hear message?
- the partner doesn’t show up as promised?
- you have let yourself down again?
- the daily news triggers fear in your gut?
You’ve noticed that your response to stress affects the people around you.
When you lose your center, everybody’s boat gets rocked a little.
When you respond from your Wise Inner Being, though, your ripples of peacefulness help to calm the environment as well as to calm yourself.
Mary wondered how she could become a more stabilizing influence among her family, friends and peers so they didn’t rock each other’s boats as often. She wanted to get back to center quickly when she got off track – before stress turned her shoulders into bricks and another headache set in. She recognized that drinking a bottle of wine wasn’t the greatest coping strategy.
How do you respond when your relationships with family, friends, workmates and partners trigger emotional responses? Do you have the deep self care habits necessary to get you back to center quickly? Are you committed to walk your talk at the next level of wellbeing so that you are contributing to harmony rather than disharmony?
No more excuses.
We all make mistakes. We all fall off the wagon. I invite you to live your values of forgiveness, compassion and love for yourself and for other people every day. When you miss the mark, get back in the flow as quickly as possible.
A new level of stability and harmony can emerge from the chaos of life when we:
- practice the necessary self care so we can be available to others;
- commit our hearts to listen with empathy;
- develop skills to transform fear into love;
- speak from spiritual authority;
- step into actually being the change we want to see in the world.
Would you like support in stepping up to your next level of wellbeing and emanating love from the inside out?
You are invited to join the next 3-week intensive Recalibration Boot Camp to push the reset button.
- Learn five deep self care techniques to incorporate into your daily practice
- Support your next level of personal development and spiritual growth
- Respond to stress in ways that improve your relationships with the people who matter
- Set aside three weeks to focus intently on your stress response and jumpstart new habits and behaviors
- Set yourself up to win in the relationship camp this year!
Here’s what past course participants have said about Recalibration Boot Camp:
“Leah’s boot camp allowed me to prove to myself that I can feel relaxed, peaceful, energized, uplifted, connected to my Source and ready for a great day. Thank you, Leah for showing me that this important practice is completely doable and so worth it!” Jen
“The Recalibration Boot Camp was a needed boost. The group dynamic was really comfortable and supportive. Everyone is exploring different things. Leah gave us a variety of tools to play with, tap into and find ‘what’s next?’ for each of us.”
“Leah’s class was informative, mindful and interactive. It helped me become more self aware and realize things that stop me from practicing daily meditation and movement. Leah is really a great teacher with understanding, empathy and positive energy. I would recommend her classes because she puts all of her energy into making them successful for the participants.” Katie
“It was a launching pad for the coming season. It helped me become more aware of what I need to do and what I need to give up/change to become consistent.”
“All of your meditations were wonderful!”
Practice putting on your own oxygen mask first (as the airlines tell us at take-off).
Then, commit to your next level of being a source of light and inspiration for others.
Join the next Recalibration Boot Camp at my home:
Either 3 Monday evenings 7-9pm, Jan. 27, Feb. 3, Feb. 10
or 3 Wednesday mornings 10am-12pm, Jan 29, Feb 5, Feb 12.
Each class size limited to five women.
Check in with your heart wisdom to feel if this is a good next step for you. Then call or text me at 651-472-3995. I look forward to hearing from you. Leah